Hemp Seeds 3 x 200g Bags Value Buy
Normally $53.85 Now $43.00 – SAVE $10.85
Organic Hemp Seeds
with perfectly balanced Omegas 3, 6 & 9
Our seeds are 100% Australian grown and organic. We DO NOT mix in imported seeds to keep the cost down. We support Australian growers, their farms and their families.
Throughout the ever-changing SUPERFOOD popularity contest, Hemp Seeds have remained steadfast due to their vast nutritional properties. For such a tiny seed, this one packs a punch! Hemp Seeds have a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), antioxidants, amino acids, fibre, iron, zinc, vitamin B1, 2 & 6, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, sulphur, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and enzymes!
- Plant-based source of Omegas & Protein.
- Contain more Omega 3 and 6 than other sources.
- Provide GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) which isn’t found in Fish, Flax, Soy, Chia or Sacha Inchi.
- Provide the B Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids necessary for utilisation of Omega oils.
- Naturally rich in Gamma Tocopherol, the most potent form of Vitamin E
Hemp Seeds are so versatile and can be added to pretty much any meal. We have a wide range of sweet and savoury, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and drink recipes for all levels of culinary skill. CLICK HERE
Hemp grown in Australia is governed by our laws and regulations which ensures quality. Imported hemp seeds are likely to be sterilised at customs when they are entering Australia, which may have a significant effect on the nutritional, therapeutic and health benefits.