WHAT'S IN IT AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
K2 + D3 = Perfect Pair. One of the main functions of Vitamin D is to help your body absorb calcium and metabolise it from the foods that you eat. Vitamin K2 works synergistically with Vitamin D to direct calcium around the body where it needs to be.
You can view the full list of supporting ingredients here.
Put together these two nutrients are also very important when it comes to:
• regulating your blood pressure and protecting you against heart attacks and strokes
• aiding bone strength by reducing bone loss in postmenopausal women
• promoting hormone balance by maintaining healthy levels of oestrogen
• reducing joint inflammation and joint pain
• boosting the immune system by regulating inflammatory cytokines.